We turn around campaigns you submit within 24 hours and post them out First Class. Here, we've tried to answer any questions you might have about how long it will take your campaigns to reach your recipients.
Step 4 of Campaign Creation will give you an indication of how long your campaign will take. This is the best estimate we can give you, but here are some other questions you may have about the process.
How quickly will you turn around my campaign after I submit it?
We send batches to print every morning, Monday to Friday. Campaigns should be submitted by close-of-play to make it into the following morning's batch.
Your campaign will be quality-checked before sending, so keep an eye out for an email incase our team spot anything that needs changing before it goes out.
Once printed, your campaign will then be posted to its recipients, or shipped directly to you, within 24 hours.
We strongly recommend getting your campaign in ahead of time, to account for any potential issues we might spot or changes that need to be made.
You can submit a campaign and schedule it to be sent out at a later date in Step 4 of the campaign creation process, giving us plenty of time to make sure your notes look just as you'd hoped.
How long will it take my campaign to reach its recipients once it is posted?
We ship all campaigns First Class, at which point you will be in the capable hands of USPS, Royal Mail or Canada Post (and beyond this, the postal service in whichever country you are shipping to.) Step 4 of campaign creation will give you an expected arrival date for your campaign. Unless a member of our team explicitly states otherwise, you shouldn't expect your campaign to arrive any earlier than this, though of course it is possible it will arrive sooner than expected.
My campaign is taking longer than expected to reach its recipients. Why is this?
There are a number of reasons why a campaign may be slightly later than expected. Here are some of the possible reasons:
- Campaigns of 5000+ units may be broken up into different batches and sent on different days, particularly if our team haven't had any prior warning. For particularly large campaigns, consider letting us know in advance what we should expect.
- In particularly busy periods, such as the Winter festive period, postal services will likely be strained and delivery times will be longer than usual. Our platform and website may be updated with a disclaimer during these periods, warning you that your campaigns may take longer than usual and how long you should allow for your campaign to arrive. Even if you don't see a disclaimer, we will update the expected arrival date timeframe to give you an indication of when your campaign will arrive. These times can be a little unpredictable, so it's always worth giving yourself a little extra time to make sure your campaigns arrive in a timely manner.
- If one of our team spot an issue during the quality checking process, they may email asking you how you would like us to proceed. The sooner you answer our query, the sooner we can resolve the issue and get your campaign sent out. If there is a delay in response from you, we may have to hold back the campaign. We'd recommend thoroughly checking your campaign preview after completing the creation process, so any issues can be spotted early and your campaign can make it out on time.
If none of these apply to you, let us know so we can look into it for you.
How will I know if my campaign has arrived or not?
Unfortunately, we cannot track every letter we send out for you. Each letter would have to be sent as a separate tracked order, and this would vastly increase the time taken to ship, as well as the cost. Here are some suggestions of ways that current Scribeless users make sure they can measure the reach of their campaigns:
- Contact Details: Make sure to include a contact number, email address or maybe even a return mail address, to ensure that your recipients know how to reach you after receiving your letter.
- Unique Landing Pages or Codes: By including the web address unique landing pages to your website, or discount codes specific to the campaign you send out, you can measure traffic to the page, or usage of the codes, to see how many people are engaging with your letters.
- Digital Interface: You can even upgrade on then idea of a unique landing page and include a scannable QR code that will take your customers to a video or dynamic page, making your letter even more personal.
If these don't fully answer your questions or you are still unsure about where your campaign is or when it will arrive, please get in touch with a member of our support team.