How to integrate Scribeless handwritten note service with Amazon Seller Central via Zapier
Zapier is a platform which connects other platforms together. Scribeless use Zapier to talk to Amazon Seller Central so you can automatically send handwritten notes to your amazon customers.
If you need a hand to connect your app, please contact our support and we can help you with this.
- Make a handwritten campaign for this integration
- Login or Signup for a Zapier account
- Currently you need a premium account to use Amazon Seller Central via Zapier, please upgrade to the $20 / month plan here
- Navigate to Scribeless's Zapier integration
- Select Start using Scribeless now
- Select Make a Zap in the top right of the screen
- In the Choose a Trigger App section search for Amazon Seller Central
- Walk through the steps and login to your amazon seller central account
- Once you reach the Choose an Action App section search for Scribeless
- Walk through the steps and select Add recipient to campaign action
- From the campaign id drop down select the campaign title you made earlier
- Now enable your ZAP to start sending letters
If you accidentally send a note or two, don't worry! Send our support team an email and we will remove it from your account so you don't get charged.