Guide on how to use Scribeless to automatically send handwritten notes through actions in your CRM via Zapier
Zapier is a platform which connects other platforms together. Scribeless use Zapier to talk to your CRM so you can automatically send handwritten notes to your customers.
Contact our support and we can help you connect your CRM to Scribeless to send automatic handwritten letters.
- Make a handwritten campaign for this integration
- Login or Signup for a Zapier account
- Some CRMs require a premium account on Zapier. Lookup your integration on Zapier if if required please upgrade to the $20 / month plan here.
- Navigate to Scribeless's Zapier integration
- Select Start using Scribeless now
- Select Make a Zap in the top right of the screen
- In the Choose a Trigger App section search for your CRM
- Walk through the steps and login to your CRM
- Once you reach the Choose an Action App section search for Scribeless
- Walk through the steps and select Add recipient to campaign action
- From the campaign id drop down select the campaign title you made earlier
- Now enable your ZAP to start sending letters
If you accidentally send a note or two, don't worry! Send our support team an email and we will remove it from your account so you don't get charged.