Read this step-by-step guide to learn how to integrate with your HubSpot CRM to trigger letters.
- Login to your account at app.scribeless.co
- Navigate to your account page app.scribeless.co/account
- Scroll down to the Integrations section on the page
- Click the green connect button under the HubSpot logo
- You will be taken to your Hubspot login page, login and grant the necessary permissions. Note: You will need to be a Hubspot Admin user in order to request to connect with the Scribeless app.
- Bingo! You're connected. You will now see your Hubspot user ID and a red 'disconnect' button on the integrations section of your Scribeless account.
Using the integration
Now that you have connected our app with your Hubspot account, the next step is to create a new workflow in Hubspot to trigger your Scribeless note campaign.
- In HubSpot, create and name a new workflow or use an existing one.
- Your workflow will have to be contact-based so that your campaign has all the necessary recipient information.
- Select next, and then 'set enrolment triggers'. This is to determine when a Hubspot contact becomes a recipient of your campaign. (Such as when they click on a call to action button)
- Now, select the "+" on the flow chart to add a new action. search actions and select "Send handwritten letter with Scribeless"
- Under Campaign ID select the campaign ID you just created. (Find out how to double-check this here)
- If you added "Custom" template variables in your personalised note, then you can specify which values from Hubspot populates those fields at this point too.
You have just created an action which, when triggered, will send a new letter from the campaign selected to the contract enrolled in the trigger! Well done, you.